);

Garden Rose Dog Collar

Share it with your friends Like

Thanks! Share it with your friends!

See additional free videos at: https://www.floraldesigninstitute.com/flowerschool-videolibrary

A rapidly growing trend in the wedding flower business is flowers for pets. Many wedding couples now view their pets participation in their wedding to be just as important as the bridesmaids and the groomsmen. In this video clip Leanne demonstrates the techniques for creating a flower collar for a dog. Her model is the beautiful and very patient “Foxy”. FDI teacher Marissa is Foxy’s Mom. Foxy loves to come to the office with Marissa and really appears to enjoy being on stage. Enjoy!

For more how-to videos, online education, DVDs, floral design classes and floral supplies, join us at https://www.floraldesigninstitute.com for flower school fun!

Comments

Karen Walker says:

Beautiful!!!

Karidah K says:

haha i love this. its is SO CUTE!

I love your videos Leanne, i've learnt to do so many things with your tutorials. They are easy to follow and your voice is so charismatic to hear

Karidah K says:

do you have any videos on how to make a corsage with mini roses???

Ashleigh Davison says:

Another awesome video.. thankyou x

Kate Crowley says:

Foxy is an adorable dog. She took great interest in you Leanne as you prepared her beautiful collar.
This time Leanne you really had a winner for me.
Flowers and dogs.
Thank you very much.
Love to Foxy.

Suzanne Warn says:

Great. And Foxy is such a good girl and so beautiful.

Agusta Sister says:

This is my favorite flora video EVER…EVER…I.WATCHED IT FOUR TIMES JUST TO.WATCH FOXYS REACTIONS U 2 ARE GREAT TOGETHER.
..AND I WENT TO BUY SOME OF THE SPRAY AND LOOK AROUND..A

I HOMESTLY could not.figure out why u had a dog in a flora video

D Tillman says:

Foxy is so sweet!

Rindy Passman says:

I’m going to be making two floral collars for my daughters dogs and I love the one you made. I was wondering what the base is that goes all around her neck and where the ribbon attaches. I got copper looking wire but I couldn’t understand what you said was the whole base. If you could help me that would be wonderful. It sounded like barbed wire but when I think of barbed wire I think of spikes and that’s why I’m confused. Thank you for your video and helping me if you can. Thanks!!!

Write a comment